- Sensors and Software GPR
- ATEX Lighting
- ManUp Key
- Cable Locators
- Water Leak Detection
- IBG Lateral Cutting Systems
- iPEK Approved Service Agent
- Site Survey
- Lighting and Torches
- Nite Site Spotter
- FLIR Thermal Imaging cameras
- Specialist Cutting Systems
- Reconditioned Equipment
- Inspection Cameras
- Cable Test and Fault Location
- Calibration / Service
- After Sales Support
- SIP Industrial Products "Generators"
- SIP Industrial Products "Pressure Washers"
- SIP Industrial Products "Water Pumps"
- SIP Industrial Products "Heaters"
- SIP Industrial Products "Workshop Fans"
- SIP Industrial Products "Workshop Ventilators and Ducting"
Mans Location Services are proud offer the Elektronika range of precision TDRs, Bridges, and line qualification instruments to our customers. ELEKTRONIKA was established in 1952. Since then the company's main focus is on research, development, production and distribution of telecommunication equipment, instruments, systems and networks.
ELEKTRONIKA historically produces tailor-made, high quality products for our national as well as for international customers.... Read more...
ELQ30A - 30Mhz Copper Pair Qualifier for broadband services including VDSL, plus TDR and active bridge. Five instruments in one, with special Non-Disturbing test technology for pairs within Vectored Groups. Testing an unqualified pair will not affect operation of the vectored group.
TDR type Elektronika ETDR 10 is a compact full function portable dual channel precision TDR for general fault location and line qualification with a long range to 32km. Features 100 memory storage and PC download, full mode control including one for intermittent faults, and for loaded cables too.